From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew Braid
Sent: 19 February 2021 08:29
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Possible Error Bug?

I have a complex family. The father died and the mother remarried, but before she remarried she had a child, I do not know who the father is. When I enter the child with no spouse for the mother I get a possible error message saying the death is more than 12 months after the father's death. Is this a bug?
As an aside the birth entry of the son does not give a maiden name for the mother as is normal with illegitimate births but as she was previously married she did have a maiden name, Is this usual practice?
Andrew Braid