Re: New download failure

Kathy Bergman <kathy@...>

Lorna - yes, I had to go create the folder myself - it did not create the folder upon installation.  I can only assume the protective virus software caused the glitch.  I got the program working -- and set the virus software to accept  family historian information.  I've had to do this more than once, though - so I'm not sure why the permission I gave is not universal.  I'll continue to watch where this occurs.  If I have to continue to give permission for FH to input data, I think it will get bothersome.  It will take some time to see why this is happening.    Thank you again.