Re: New download failure

Lorna Craig

Is there actually a folder called 'Family Historian Projects' in Documents?  It should have been created when FH was installed.  If it's not there try creating it manually in Documents. Then go back to the Project window and try again to create a new project within it.

If it still won't work I'm baffled.  Perhaps someone else can shed some light?

On 17/02/2021 20:30, Kathy Bergman wrote:
I just tried a different approach.  I selected a specific location instead of the default.
Location now shows  C:\Users\Kathy\Documents\Family Historian Projects

I still get the same error "unable to create project folder" message after this change.