Re: New download failure

Lorna Craig

So did you  "Reset Location to Installation Default" or "Choose Location for Projects", and if the latter what location did you choose?

Can you tell us exactly what is shown in the Project window where it says "Location:"

On 17/02/2021 19:32, Kathy Bergman wrote:

Lorna, Mike and all:  I was able to establish the Family Historian Project file under Documents on my PC. I was able to get the Project start window to appear.  I put in my name, parents names, etc.  I hit the "create project" button and got a pop-up that says, "Unable to create project folder."