Re: Removing a downloaded property box tab

Julia Vokes

Mike

Thank you very much for the prompt reply – it worked and I’ve moved the tab to the end.

I currently enter beneficiaries using the cog Menu for witness on the Will fact and note the role as Beneficiary, then in the note part I enter their relationship to the Testator and what they inherited – eg son - inherits £250

I’ve just tried to add an Executor on the Probate fact using the cog menu, but notice that it doesn’t appear in the Wills tab.  The adjacent area is totally grey to Executoir details.  Any ideas?

Regards

Julia