Re: Plugin - Files in media folder and not linked to project

Mike Tate

James,

The Plugin is unlikely to be mistaken.

The Plugin says C:\Users\james\Documents\Family Historian Projects\Pam family\Pam family.fh_data\Media\xxx.jpg is not linked to a Media record.

You say it is, but does the Media record File Link: Media\xxx.jpg exactly match the file name in the Plugin report?

Please double-check. The filenames or folders may be similar but there must be something different.

FYI:

C:\Users\james\Documents\Family Historian Projects\ is the Location where you Projects are saved by FH.

\Pam family\Pam family.fh_data\Media is your Pam family project folder and data subfolder where Media files are saved.

They are all just standard Windows folders and files.

Mike Tate