From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert via groups.io
Sent: 14 February 2021 08:42
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] FH7 and One-name Studies

Mike,

I thank you for your advice. I have managed to use the =RelationPool() function as a column in the Records view, and that is extremely useful.

However, I'm struggling to find how to include the function into the Diagrams and Property Box - the Property Box being the priority for me.

Any help appreciated?

Robert