Re: Migrating to a new laptop

Julia Vokes

Personally I’d do the new laptop first and keep the program you are familiar with.  But which ever route you decide to use, it’s essential to make a complete back up of everything.  When I last changed computers I actually made two backups of everything on two separate devices, external hard drives, as I would have been deviated if anything had been lost.  Bit belt and braces, but better safe than sorry!!

Julia

On 14 Feb 2021, at 08:54, Sylvia.waterson21@... wrote:

Hi everybody,
Is it best to upgrade to FH7 before migrating to a new laptop - or to migrate to a new laptop and then upgrade to FH7?
Any advice will be much appreciated