From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Flood via Groups.Io
Sent: 14 March 2020 16:25
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Internet Data Matching problem

Mike,

Thanks. It all becomes clear from the wiki, I don't use Internet Explorer hence the problem. It does open in the External Web Browser, slightly less convenient but it works.

Regards

Robert

On Saturday, 14 March 2020, 15:53:55 GMT, Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

Robert,

You can post wherever is most convenient, but it is a bit easier to refer to the FHUG Knowledge Base from the FHUG Forums than here.

Does it work OK if you choose an External Web Browser?

If so, then try running the Write Reg IE Shell Version Plugin.

Full details are explained in https://www.fhug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=how_to:internet_data_matches

Regards, Mike Tate