From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Thomas
Sent: 13 February 2021 11:23
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Beginners Question

Hi Kathy et al,

I do not, cannot, use Ancestral Sources.  I manage everything within FamilyHistorian alone.  I kicked Microsoft into touch when I retired - too much money, apart from anything else.  I installed FamilyHistorian on my Linux systems using Wine but have never been able to get AS working that way.

Chris Thomas