Re: Ancestry subscription discount

Adrian Bruce

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 at 11:56, Paul Reeve <pg.reevegroups@gmail.com> wrote:
.... I'm still not quite clear on the matter of trees which have been shared with me.
Just go to the main menu in Ancestry, click Trees and look at the drop
down list. That will show you your trees and the ones that you've been
given explicit access to. Remember that if it's a public tree, you
don't need explicit access so you might use one all the time and not
see it in that list.

By the way, thanks to all those who reassured us that you can keep
access on rejoining. Sounds like it's been written to allow people
back in and take up where they left off - which is not a given.

Adrian