From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of colevalleygirl@...
Sent: 10 February 2021 11:31
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Prison record

Mike, my fact is specifically designed to record the Court Appearance event, and use the Note field as flexibly as possible. Your suggestion is valid, but does something else...  Would you also have a Acquitted fact, because using one of your suggestions would have the bizarre result of e.g. a Conviction fact with a sentence saying they were acquitted.  Which doesn’t work well in a summary report...

The Court Appearance fact also caters for civil court appearances.