From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of colevalleygirl@...
Sent: 10 February 2021 10:00
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Prison record

It’s a very simple fact definition. (I won’t attach a screenshot as that will go into moderation).

Name and Label both Court Appearance

Normal Tim Frame: Live

No witness roles

Sentence: {individual} appeared in court {date} {place} {age}

Fields required: Date, Place, Note, Age

I don’t use Address so haven’t included that, and frankly I’m not convinced the address of the court is relevant.