locked Re: Ancestry subscription discount

Adrian Bruce

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021, 10:32 Paul Reeve <pg.reevegroups@...> wrote:
   ... what happens to your trees and any which have been shared with you? I have 4 trees shared with me and I wouldn't want to lose access to them.
I don't know the answer but logic says that if you cancel and become a new member, you will *not* retain your user identity - whether visibly or behind the scenes. Otherwise, surely you're not a new member?

That would imply that you didn't retain access to other people's trees because you're not you any more. My logic would even suggest that you don't retain update access to your own tree.

Now, can anyone confirm or deny my logic?