From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of colevalleygirl@...
Sent: 10 February 2021 08:48
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Prison record

I have a custom fact for Court Appearance, with the details recorded in the note, e.g.

He was found guilty of wounding during a scuffle while drunk and sentenced to 9 calendar months Hard Labour. His son Henry Richard Roberts (10 years old at the time) gave evidence in his defence.”

I record time in prison as a Residence event, with approx. dates if I don’t have exact dates.