From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Hanson
Sent: 10 February 2021 08:40
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Prison record

Family history of course is about all records not jus the good ones
I have a 3th cousin three times removed (part of my personal one-name study that does back to a single progenitor in 1670) who was a naught boy in 1911 (have carnal knowledge as the prison record says)

I have the crime record sheet from FMP and having scoured FHUG and this list can’t find a way to record it