Re: Help in comparing FH Gedcom with Ancestry Gedcom

John Clarke

Hi Mike

Thanks. I have already created the Ancestry as a new project.
Regarding the Ancestry UDF comment, can you elaborate a little more please?

Also when I have done this, I have as mentioned 500 odd records to add. How do i establish in which sequence to add relatives? As an example in my Add records i have 37 Suttons to add. If i was to add them, surely if they are not added in the correct sequence, I will have orphaned records? I have tried searching through the FHUG KB on importing from Ancestry and merging but cannot find anything specific.

John C