Re: Revoked will

Adrian Bruce

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 at 12:19, Lorna Craig via groups.io
<l.m.craig=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:
Adrian, that’s interesting but I recall learning something slightly different. It was my understanding that if two people died more or less simultaneously (as in the case of a bombing incident) and there was no way of knowing exactly who died first, the older person was presumed to have died first.
Doh! Your understanding is pretty much what I meant, only it says it
more generally.

For titles (which was all I was talking about) of course there is only
one heir so your objection of two heirs doesn't apply. However, in the
more general case, your statement makes sense and is more useful than
my formula.

Thanks
Adrian