From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Bruce
Sent: 06 February 2021 07:22
To: Family Historian Groups.io mailing list <Family-historian@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Revoked will

I've never heard of a revoked Admon either - presumably distribution of the estate had not completed, else there'd be no point in revoking the Admon?

For the revoking, as it's something that is unlikely to appear again very often, if at all, I'd probably just record the 2 grants of Letters of Administration, and in the notes for the second grant, I'd record the revoking there. Add a similar note to the first grant, if you like.

If you don't use fact notes and don't want to start, then I guess that a custom event would be the way to go.