Mike it looks ok now.

I did see Lorna's email and was able to download 7.0.1.3 and the sentence is now ok. I am also happy to see that the <para> and <br> are working as well as the formatted output in notes that are included in a sentence. FH seems to be fixing issues quickly now that I see how to get the latest update.

After I dig out of this snow I will try all my facts and sentence structures.

On Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 10:01:49 AM EST, Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

I don’t get that new paragraph effect with FH V7.0.1.3

What happens is that all the citations of the fact and within the note are grouped together after the sentence. Whereas, if the note is included by the Narrative report Options after the sentence, then the fact citations and note citations are kept separate.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Edward Sneithe via groups.io
Sent: 02 February 2021 14:28
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] How to record cited and non cited data in same fact

Also on the question of citations within a note that worked but with one glitch. I experimented several times but it seems that if I have a note with a fact the output in a narrative report groups the fact and note in the same paragraph. As soon as I put a citation into the note FH imposes a new paragraph between  the fact data and the fact note. Not what I was expecting.