Re: Marrying Cousins - reply

John Hanson

Bob

As others have said exactly what you should see

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Newberry via groups.io
Sent: 30 January 2021 13:31
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Marrying Cousins - reply

Hello again John

I sort of see what you are saying. I also use Ancestry and had the same result, they also wrote back and said having two shown lines is correct. I've attached a very simplified tree to show my problem. I wonder if you would be kind enough just to have a look at it and confirm that's as it should be.

Very many thanks

Bob