Re: To Do List reports

Mike Tate

Hi Tom,

Fundamentally, you are suffering the teething problems of any major software upgrade.

Many current users have not faced these issues as the FH V5 to V6 upgrade happened 6 years ago.

Regarding the Property Box, are you talking about the Facts tab +Add Fact button not listing To Do?

You can still add To Do facts via the More Fact Types… option.

Once you find the To Do Attribute there, click More>> then Edit… and tick Fast-Add Menu.

The View menu is now the long way to open Reports and Queries.

Use the Publish and Query icons on the toolbar instead.

Those Custom Reports were present in FH V6 and not magically invented by FH V7.

Initially, all Custom Queries are listed together just as they were in FH V6.

When you go to choose Queries you will see there are 8 group categories to help you find a Query.

After selecting a To Do query and choosing View ensure the General tab is open.

At the bottom, you can assign the query to up to three existing groups or <Add New…> group.

For advice, hit the F1 keyboard button, go to The General Tab and the groups are explained.

There is a lot for you to discover about FH V7…

Mike Tate