post@tatewise.co.uk (Mike Tate) wrote:

*From:* Mike Tate <post@tatewise.co.uk>
*To:* family-historian@groups.io
*Date:* Sat, 30 Jan 2021 11:17:50 -0000

For this kind of advice, the FHUG Knowledge Base is a mine of
information.
See _Upgrading to Family Historian 7_:
https://fhug.org.uk/kb/kb-article/upgrading-to-family-historian-7/

Check out the _What_s New in Family Historian7?_ both online and in
the FH V7 Help pages, which also has _Notes on Upgrading to Version
7_.

Mike Tate