From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of truffle@...
Sent: 29 January 2021 17:12
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Upgrade

I have been following all the posts in this group and seeing a number of problems with the change to FH7, which I have already downloaded! I have been waiting until things settle down but I now wonder whether there is an "Idiots Guide" to changing to FH7 which will cover the main problems? Thank you, Jeremy Hills