From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of bob.newberry via groups.io
Sent: 29 January 2021 16:13
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Marrying Cousins

My first post! Hi everyone.
My Family Historian 7 seems to be having a problem coping with first cousins marrying. As soon as I try and link to the shared grandparents, it keeps giving me two duplicated lines of descent. I have a James Edmonds marrying an Ethel Parker. James Edmonds mother was Elizabeth Burr. Ethel parkers mother was Emma Burr. The parents of Elizabeth and Emma Burr are one of the same - Jonathon Burr.  i've completly started from scrtach on numerous occasions, but with always the same result. Unfortunately, it really messes up the tree. Hope this makes sense! Any help you can give me would be much appreciated. Many thanks.
Bob N.