Source Template

waltonnz

In vs 6 I had a source - Family Member -  and in the field "Where within" I would type something like Father James Dean. I'm now trying to venture into Source Templates and want to create as above. I've created a source Family Member in a collection called - My Templates. Now I want to create a field "Who"  to take the place of the "Where Within" field in the old Generic template. I've created the field, but when I try to use the template, the field "Who" isn't visible. Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong please?
Patricia

image.png