From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Merrington
Sent: 25 January 2021 15:41
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Source Records

As a relatively new user I am not clear on how to record source material. It appears (to my dumb mind!) that I should just type in the source of my record e.g. 'Birth certificate' or '1911 census record'. I had hoped that I might be able to link to a scanned copy of such a record or even have a link. Please advise. NB I have just upgraded from V6 to V7