Re: New user place/address advice

Mike Tate

Hi Michael,

There is much current discussion in the FHUG Forum for ‘Importing and Exporting’ regarding RM.

e.g.

‘Rootsmagic->Family Historian’

‘error in import from Rootsmagic’

‘FH -> RootsMagic -> Ancestry (Work-in-Progress)’

‘Exporting to Roots Magic 7’

‘Import RootsMagic 7 into Family Historian 7’

There are also many RM migrants who are active in the Forums

I suggest you post your question there: https://fhug.org.uk/forum/

Did you know that the Place Lat/Longitude can accompany RM data imported to FH?

Mike Tate