From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Victor Markham via groups.io
Sent: 24 January 2021 21:33
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] GRO

Brian

I haven't checked Ancestry yet but thanks for letting me know

We just need the GRO plug in to reflect this

Victor

On 24/01/2021 9:05 pm, Brian Horridge via groups.io wrote:

Victor
After that date the GRO started quoting the month of registration and this can be seen on Ancestry searches.
Brian
Sent via BT Email App

From: "Victor Markham via groups.io" <victor@...>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021, 17:57
To: Family History <family-historian@groups.io>
Subject: [family-historian] GRO

I have used the GRO plugin quite a lot

It is great but on FreeBMD after 1983 it doesn't list the quarters.

Is there an option on GRO just to show the year he event took place

As things are I always end up with the first quarter. Is there a way of
leaving this blank i.e. not showing a quarter

Victor