Re: Setting a Private Flag that links to Living Flag

Mike Tate

James,

There are other ways of achieving that if you are interested, by ‘sanitising’ the living person details.

That involves making Names anonymous and hiding BMD details, etc.

The Clean Living Persons Plugin will do that triggered by the Living Flag as well as other criteria.

See the FHUG Knowledge Base for Exporting a Family Tree with/without Media under its Export to Website Without Sensitive Data section:

https://www.fhug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=how_to:exporting_gedcom_with_multimedia#export_to_website_without_sensitive_data

Have you considered each ISR Sources section that may include Census details, etc, that may identify living relatives?

Regards, Mike Tate