From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Stella Phillips
Sent: 24 January 2021 19:40
To: Family Historian group <family-historian@groups.io>
Subject: [family-historian] family group sheets

I am having a problem trying to solve a puzzle with familty group sheets. I don't remember what my options were with version 6, but
I know that with deaths of individuals, what I got looked like this:
Death 29 Dec 1879 (age 75) Brompton, Kensington, Middlesex
Cause: heart disease
Address: 10 Knaresborough Road, Brompton, Kensington, Middlesex

What I get now - the first linie is the same, but the second is as follows

Cause: heart disease. Address 10 Knaresborough Road, Brompton, Kensington, Middlesex. 10 Knaresborough Road, Brompton,
Kensington, Middlesex

The settings I'm using are
Family members main list - cause of death Hide [ I don't where it comes in the body of the report. I've tried shifting the
position, but it didn't work]

Family members Events / Attributes List
Death

Additional information for events/ attributes Addresses ticked. Display on next line

It appears to be working properly for censuses, births & baptisms, just not for deaths

I'd appreciate any suggestions!
Stella Phillips