Re: New prospective user

michael fike

Thanks for the input.  I have several citations that are bad from the time I migrated from TMG to RM that needs fixing.  With RM8 now able to merge citations, I can merge them, fix all in one fell swoop, and import to FH.

Those are the only RM fixes I am planning right now.  Soooo much to learn before I make any other decisions.

Right now I am evaluating lumping vs splitting (  again! :-)  ).  With AS and plugins, I am rethinking strategy.

So, I am entering data in a throw away project ( real work in RM7 ) until I understand more about everything.