Re: Reassign Addresses to Place Names plugin.

Andrew Braid

A further advantage of the reverse display is that you don't have to worry about how many levels there are in a place. Of course you must be consistent in the parish, town, county, country order.

It should help in spotting gaps but I have never used in this way.

Andrew Braid

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021, 15:05 John Hanson <john.hanson@...> wrote:

One trick that Simon himself showed me a few months ago when talking about this issue was to use the “reverse display order” box at the bottom of the list of button

This sort the screen in the reverse order and easier to see instantly where the countries are missing