From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of waltonnz
Sent: 21 January 2021 05:37
To: Family Historian <family-historian@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Problem with Sources

Thank you Mike. I saw an email from a member of this group saying they tried this but were advised against it. I'm not particularly bothered about the missing tab and I can set it up again should I need it, but I am concerned I would lose some of the special feature so vs7 in the process. The other customisations I made to the Property Box have been retained.

Patricia

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 at 01:48, Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

Patricia, you can retrieve your customise Property Box tab by following the advice in the FH Help > Family Historian Help > Notes on Upgrading to Version 7 under Important Notes on Restoring Property Box Customizations.

Mike Tate