web pages

michaellee508@...

I am trying to produce a family web page using the standard FH v7 web page. I am not able to get the pictures I want into the Summary report for the web either individual or family but when I try the same thing on the same standalone reports all is OK .

The problem only occurs I think when there is a photo with more than one link. I get a photograph but not the one I want despite making sure the photo I want Is number 1 in the preferences and the options are set at use normal order of preferences or the other 2 options. One of the photos is a large group with a lot of links and none of them come up but it also applies with just 2 links.

What am I missing

Michael Lee