From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew Braid
Sent: 16 January 2021 07:53
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] 1939 National Register

I believe FMP do have access to the unredacted records. In my family there are three members, clearly shown in the schedule sub number, but a redacted line. I queried this with FMP and they told me that all it contained was the second line of my father's occupation. They have not unredacted the line in spite of this. To me this raises several issues but most when I see a redacted line I always check the schedule sub No.

Andrew