From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of David.potter5 via Groups.Io
Sent: 03 February 2020 15:51
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Importance Value of various Birth Sources

Hi Forum.

I'm looking for advice on how to 'weight' birth sources in degree of importance. Of course not all will/may exist in my list below, and some will contain lesser info that others. But I'm looking for a recommendation on how to Rank the following types of Sources that support the Birth of an Individual.

I have one order of importance in mind: Birth Certifcate (if exists), Baptism, Death Certicate (if exists), Burial, Census - 1939, Marriage Certificate (if exists)

Can I have your views please.

Thank you

David Potter