From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of waltonnz
Sent: 08 January 2021 01:58
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Ancestral Sources

I'm still using FH vs 6 but downloaded AS vs 7. I'm trying to enter a Census record using Method 2 as I have always done. When I enter the individual, I normally see people related to him below plus a button to add more children. This is not happening. Am I doing something wrong or is the new version different to the previous version?

Patricia