Re: Override Private and Living Flags temporarily

Frances Atherton

Hi Alan,

I think all you have to do is create your diagram, then select diagram options and adjust the settings to show living people.

Frances

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 at 10:51, Alan Sandell <alan@...> wrote:
Hi

I am using Family Historian 6.2.7 and would like to stay with that for a
while at least.

I have the Private and Living flags set on a large number of people in
my tree so that details are not displayed when I generate html for
publishing on the web. However there are a number of cases when I want
to produce a diagram for private use and would like to override these
flags when I do that so that the full data is displayed. Apart from
deleting the flag on each person I can't see a way of doing that. Is it
possible to generally override the action of these flags?

Thanks

Alan