Override Private and Living Flags temporarily

Alan Sandell

Hi

I am using Family Historian 6.2.7 and would like to stay with that for a while at least.

I have the Private and Living flags set on a large number of people in my tree so that details are not displayed when I generate html for publishing on the web. However there are a number of cases when I want to produce a diagram for private use and would like to override these flags when I do that so that the full data is displayed. Apart from deleting the flag on each person I can't see a way of doing that. Is it possible to generally override the action of these flags?

Thanks

Alan