Re: Ancestral Sources 7

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Best to ask this on the FHUG forums where the author provides support.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Geoffrey Knott
Sent: 04 January 2021 11:08
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Ancestral Sources 7

Hello,

When using AS7 to input details from the 1940 US Census, the AS Template shows a lot of columns that do not appear in the census form - or at least, in the version of the census form that is shown by Ancestry. Using AS7 'auto text' the result is that in the 'text from source' tab of the source/citation in FH7 I have a lot of columns that are empty apart from the header. I can edit those colums in FH7 by laboriously deleting each header and then minimising the column width, but is there any straightforward way, either in AS7 before saving, or in FH7 after saving, to delete those columns altogether?

Geoff