Re: Census data entry when different from other sources

David Potter

Hi Randy. I am using FH7 with AS7. I use the new feature in FH7 which allows you to Edit the Individual (Name) Link allowing you to record in the Text from Source table the exact name recorded in the Source. See the attached screen shot.

So the Names in Blue are actually Links to the person concerned. If you left click on a name it takes you to that person. If you right click and choose Edit you can type the actual name used within the Source. This same feature exists in AS7 for Census just now, so you can make that same Edit in AS7 or when it arrives in FH7.

David