Split Large Project file into three separate Project files

Naren Bewtra

Greetings Everyone,

I am a new user of FH. I created a project MyFamily and started adding members and photos. I have a very LARGE family with some members having 6 to 12 kids. As expected it has become a big project file and is still growing. I would like to keep my father/mother and three generations down of their descendants as one project and spin-off/peel-off already entered data of my father's ancestors/relatives as a separate project and similarly for my mother. I do not want to delete the members in MyFamily and re-enter 50 to 100 entries each in the other two.

Could you guide me how to do that without having to re-type the information in the other project files.

Thanks and be safe.
NB