Re-installing Family Historian

Yasmin Gibbins

Good Afternoon

I am hoping someone can help me. I have brought a new computer and cannot seem to install Family Historian. I have all the discs back to version 2.1.6 and the upgrade discs to version 4 and also the upgrade key for version 5. I only use up to version 5.

I thought I had to start at version 2.1.6 and install them all upgrading as I went however when I put the first disc in I get the following message. Can anyone advise me if there is a work round for this or do I need to purchase a complete new program.

Due to circumstances I haven’t looked at my Family History for a couple of years but following my mothers death this year I decided to start researching again.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Yasmin