From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of dave@...
Sent: 28 December 2020 12:40
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Using a reference to an individual in a query

I use a query as the source for Column Configuration in the Records List

What I would like to do is add a column which returns the relationship of one individual to another (but not File Root).

=Relationship(["Individual"],%INDI%,TEXT,1)

The question is, can I specify a fixed individual rather than the prompt "Individual"?

Many thanks

Dave