Re: Probate / Will Entries

Mike Tate

There are several techniques that can be used in this context.

For Probate, use a labelled Note field or on the All tab define its Type Descriptor as say Admon.

That allows the global Sentence and Fact Summary Templates to change the fact details.

See the Knowledge Base Recording a Civil Partnership for an example:

https://fhug.org.uk/kb/kb-article/recording-a-civil-partnership/

See under Fact Label and Fact Type Descriptor.

The same labelled Note field method can be used to record such as estate value.

See Knowledge Base Narrative Report Fact Sentence Templates for an example:

https://fhug.org.uk/kb/kb-article/narrative-report-fact-sentence-templates/

See under Custom Fact Fields.

Mike Tate