From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Hanson
Sent: 24 December 2020 10:44
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Record Flags

I have been reading up on record flags and have used them ever since the beginning for many things – however I can’t find the answer to the question I have.

So far in FH I have used these flags to record things like the census or for checking data and all of these are what I term as ON/OFF – so Y/N flags

However, I am about to move my large (35,000) people database back from TMG to FH and with TMG you can have multiple values to a flag

So I have a moved to flag – which records A-Australia, C-Canada, U-USA, S-South Africa, Z-New Zealand – you get the idea

Now I could create separate flags for each and was wondering what others did