Re: using ancestor or descendant diagrams in creating CD version

Mike Tate

Welcome Stephen,

I presume you are talking about the Publish > Websites & Family Tree CD/DVD wizard.

You can choose alternative Step 3: Primary/Secondary Reports but not Diagrams.

Diagrams can be added at Step 4: Table of Contents but are static images.

If you want dynamic family trees like online at Ancestry or FindMyPast or ZoomPast or GedSite or TNG then you will need to export & upload the GEDCOM file possibly with Media files using the ‘Export Gedcom File’ plugin.

Mike Tate