From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Helen Dignum via groups.io
Sent: 21 December 2020 21:05
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Location glitch in FH7 Maps

When using the new Maps function in FH7, it locates a number of my savided locations in the USA. Eg Chatham, Kent ,  or Holy Trinity Church, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire  locate to the USA.
If I edit the locations in FH, to add England at the end, the Map location does not automatically change, unless I delete the corresponding Latitude and Longitude , at which point it does update the map locator icon.