Re: Location glitch in FH7 Maps

David Potter

Have you tried a right mouse click on the place and select Locate in Map after you have edited the Place details? You would be surprised how many UK place names are replicated in the US, Australia, Canada etc.

On Tue, 22 Dec 2020, 09:09 Helen Dignum via groups.io, <helen224=pm.me@groups.io> wrote:
When using the new Maps function in FH7, it locates a number of my savided locations in the USA. Eg Chatham, Kent ,  or Holy Trinity Church, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire  locate to the USA.
If I edit the locations in FH, to add England at the end, the Map location does not automatically change, unless I delete the corresponding Latitude and Longitude , at which point it does update the map locator icon.